T3 PERFECT BLOWOUT STYLING SET FOR DRYERS
Transform any hair type into a head full of luxuriously thick looking hair with body, volume and movement.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Styling Set For Hair Dryers
Fashion’s elite stylists use T3 high-design tools and technology to create sleek and sexy runway hair in Paris, Milan and New York.
In collaboration with these most sought-after trendsetters, T3 introduces the Perfect Blowout Set that will transform any hair type into a head full of luxuriously thick looking locks with body, volume and movement.
The T3 Secret
T3 brushes are lightweight, long lasting and utilize pioneering T3 Tourmaline technology, that captures the natural ionic and infrared properties of the Tourmaline gemstone to fight frizz while promoting exceptional hair health.
The step by step instructions and on-line video teach the key techniques, starting with how to properly section your hair, all the way through to the best way to blow a section out. After all, fundamentals are the foundation to head-turning hair.
INCLUDED IN THE SET
FreeFlow Vent Brush Vented body lets air circulate freely through brush • Smoothes hair in preparation for drying
AntiGravity Barrel Brush Ceramic barrel retains heat to shape and coif hair • Creates volume with shine
Sectioning Clips Strong spring tension and 4 inch length • Makes it easy to section hair during blowout
THE TECHNIQUE FOR A PERFECT BLOWOUT
1. Wash hair
2. Remove excess water by towel-drying hair, detangle using vent brush, then use your dryer to get hair almost dry
3. Divide hair into 3 parts using the sectioning clips and the pointy tip of the sectioning comb
i) Start with the top of your head clipping all your hair up in the crown area
ii) Then clip the hair that’s left at the back of your head into two equal parts (like you’re making two ponytails)
4. Grab a section of hair at the nape of neck, wrap around barrel brush aiming nozzle downward and blow dry
5. Pull taut at each section while blow drying, heating hair around the ceramic barrel, then blasting with cool air to set body and volume
6. Once you’ve finished the two back parts, finish with the top part
7. For a more natural finish, gently brush through your hair with the FreeFlow brush