T3 SMOOTH OPERATOR STYLING SET FOR IRONS
Take locks from lackluster to shiny & smooth in seconds. This expert designed tool kit is the ticket to sleek, straight hair—no fuss, no frizz.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Flat Iron Styling Set
Silky smooth hair doesn’t just walk out of bed and on to the red carpet. It is romanced and coaxed into its sexy light-catching sheen by celebrity’s most sought-after stylists.
Banish frizz and turn rough, unkempt hair into soft and shiny while you sculpt world-class styles with the Smooth Operator styling set.
The T3 Secret
By infusing the ‘electric stone’, Tourmaline, into the brushes and combs, T3 delivers Tourmaline’s natural ionic and infrared properties to healthily smooth and shine while styling.
Whether you want super-chic straightness or romantic curls, the instruction guide and on-line video provide the backstage wisdom to turn your iron into a lock shining, hair shaping, expert instrument.
INCLUDED IN THE SET
FreeFlow Vent Brush Widely spread out bristles • Detangles hair in preparation for straightening
Sectioning Comb Pointy tip • Makes sectioning hair easy
Sectioning Clips Strong spring tension and 4 inch length • Makes it easy to section hair
All Purpose Comb Long with well spaced teeth helps to distribute hair through iron’s plates • Use along side for professional finish
HOW TO GET SMOOTH SHINY HAIR
1. Detangle hair using the T3 FreeFlow brush
2. Divide hair into 3 parts using the sectioning clips and the pointy tip of the sectioning comb
i) Start with the top of your head clipping all your hair up in the crown area
ii) Then clip the hair that’s left at the back of your head into two equal parts (like you’re making two ponytails)
3. Starting with one of the two back parts, take a thin, 2-3 inch wide section and clamp the iron down as close to the root as possible
4. Use the all-purpose comb just in front of the iron to help guide the section for even heat and hair distribution
5. Slowly glide the iron and comb down the length of the section in one smooth motion
6. Don’t stop or slow down partway as you won’t get a perfect smooth finish
7. Once you’ve finished the two back parts, finish with the top part
8. For a more natural finish, brush through your hair with the FreeFlow brush
*Flat iron not included