NOTE: Set must be returned in full to be eligible for a refund.
Now available in limited-edition Desert Gray. This T3 set imparts a dual dose of glamour. It pairs the definitive Cura hair dryer with the innovative SinglePass Curl 1.25" curling iron. It's a match made in styling heaven.
- Winner of 2018 BRIDES Beauty Award
- Digitally-controlled heat dries hair quickly while maintaining body and shine
- 3 Heat & 2 Speed Settings offer styling customization for all hair types and textures
- Lock-in Cool Shot Button locks in any style for a smooth, sleek finish
- Lightweight design and quiet operation for a luxurious drying experience
- Ergonomic Slant Handle helps alleviate wrist strain for effortless drying
- Pure Stream Cap removable filter for optimal performance
- Drying Concentrator dries hair evenly and quickly with a wide volume of air
- Styling Concentrator styles one section at a time with concentrated airflow
- Long Life Motor ensures a reliable performance
- 9ft. Cord with Cord Wrap offers professional-length cord for ease of use
- Wattage: 1875 W
- Single Voltage: This product operates at a 125 V. This product can be used in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Compatible with the SoftCurl diffuser
SinglePass Curl 1.25"
- Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology ensures even, consistent heat and fast, healthy styling
- 1 ¼" custom blend ceramic clip barrel creates shiny, long-lasting polished curls
- Five adjustable heat settings (260°F – 410°F) provide optimum heat level for any hair type
- Lightweight design for an effortless styling experience
- SmartTwist Dial to easily turn the tool on/off and regulate the temperature
- Auto world voltage for worldwide usage *
- One hour auto off
- Cool Tip & Stand enables easy, secure styling
*This appliance contains a special electronic circuit that automatically converts it for worldwide usage – from 100 to 240 volts AC 50/60 Hz. Just plug into a local outlet and use it as normal; the tool will automatically adjust to the local current. You may need a plug adapter to accommodate the electrical outlet of the country you are visiting.