NOTE: Set must be returned in full to be eligible for a refund.
This T3 gift set is a godsend for those who follow the straight and narrow. Cura LUXE is the pinnacle of hair dryers, while SinglePass LUXE smooths hair in one glide.
- Winner of five 2018 editorial beauty awards: Allure Best of Beauty, Oprah Magazine Spring Beauty O-wards, Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards, Ebony Beauty & Grooming Awards, SELF Healthy Beauty Awards
- Digitally-controlled heat dries hair quickly while maintaining body and shine
- 5 Heat & 2 Speed Settings offer styling customization for all hair types and textures
- Volume Booster Switch boosts texture and volume*
- Auto Pause Sensor intuitively pauses airflow when you release the dryer handle
- Lock-in Cool Shot Button locks in any style for a smooth, sleek finish
- Lightweight design and quiet operation for a luxurious drying experience
- Ergonomic Slant Handle helps alleviate wrist strain for effortless drying
- Pure Stream Cap removable filter for optimal performance
- Drying Concentrator dries hair evenly and quickly with a wide volume of air
- Styling Concentrator styles one section at a time with concentrated airflow
- Long Life Motor ensures a reliable performance
- 9ft. Cord with Cord Wrap offers professional-length cord for ease of use
- Wattage: 1875 W
- Single Voltage: This product operates at a 125 V. This product can be used in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Compatible with the SoftCurl diffuser
- Suitable for all hair types, short to long
- Versatile styling (straightening, curling, and shaping) with no tugging
- Internal microchip maintains even temperature
- Seals the cuticle for a smooth, shiny finish
- Flexible beveled plates and a contoured body glide smoothly
- Five adjustable heat settings (260°F – 410°F)
- Auto world voltage for worldwide usage *
- Includes two sectioning clips and heat-resistant mat
- Built From the Insight Out™: T3 tools are powered by proprietary technologies that deliver exceptional performance and superior results.
*This appliance contains a special electronic circuit that automatically converts it for worldwide usage – from 100 to 240 volts AC 50/60 Hz. Just plug into a local outlet and use it as normal; the tool will automatically adjust to the local current. You may need a plug adapter to accommodate the electrical outlet of the country you are visiting.