This section describes certain rights of Consumers under the CCPA. For information on how Consumers may contact T3 Micro to exercise these rights, please see the section below entitled, “How to Submit a Request.”
Right to Know
A Consumer has the right to request that a business disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses or sells. Specifically, a Consumer may request that a business that collects personal information about the Consumer disclose to the Consumer the following:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that Consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that Consumer.
A Consumer may request that a business that sells the Consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that Consumer:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the Consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the Consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the Consumer for a business purpose.
Right to Request Deletion
A Consumer has the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the Consumer which the business has collected from the Consumer. If it is necessary for T3 Micro to maintain the personal information for certain purposes, T3 Micro is not required to comply with your deletion request. If we determine that we will not delete your personal information when you request us to do so, we will inform you and tell you why we are not deleting it.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
T3 Micro does not sell Consumers’ personal information. However, the collection of data through third party cookies for T3’s targeted advertising purposes may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. While T3 Micro does not sell Consumers’ personal information, we do use third party cookies for targeted advertising purposes. To not have your information shared with such parties, you may manage your cookie preferences for your specific browser type as instructed in the following links or by going to T3 Micro, Inc's "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" web page below:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If you block certain cookies, some T3 website functionality may not work properly.
For more information on cookies and how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
A Consumer has the right not to be discriminated against as a result of exercising any of the Consumer’s rights under the CCPA.
How to Submit a Request
To exercise the rights described above, you must submit a verifiable Consumer request to us by submitting the Data Request Form and providing the requested information.
You may submit a request as frequently as you would like, but we are not required to respond to requests to provide personal information to you more than twice in any 12-month period.
To submit a verifiable Consumer request, you will be asked to provide certain information to help us verify your identity. The information we ask you to provide to initiate a request may differ depending upon the type of request, the type, sensitivity and value of the personal information that is the subject of the request, and the risk of harm to you that may occur as a result of unauthorized access or deletion, among other factors. We may also require you to provide a written declaration that you are who you say you are.
You may make a verifiable Consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by submitting a request through the toll-free number or e-mail listed above.
If we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request, we will not be able to comply with your request. We will inform you if we cannot verify your identity or authority. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable Consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
How we collect, use and share personal information of Consumers
T3 Micro has collected the following categories of personal information about Consumers in the twelve (12) months prior to the effective date of this Policy:
- Name, alias, postal address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, account name or other similar identifiers.
- Credit card number and billing information.
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, warranty claim history or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Communications and interaction information such as email messages, chat sessions, text messages and phone calls that we exchange with you.
- Demographic information such as hair type and hair length.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a Consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
- Professional or employment-related information.
T3 Micro collects the personal information described above from the following categories of sources:
From Consumers when they visit our website, including through online forms submitted by users, when they purchase our products and services, when they register their products and when they participate in a survey or sign up to receive emails and other communications from us.
T3 Micro collects the personal information described above for certain business purposes. These business purposes include:
- Providing our products and services, including fulfilling warranty requests maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information and processing payments.
- Customizing our website to users’ needs.
- Improving our website.
- Auditing, research and analysis to improve T3 Micro’s products.
- Conducting and developing our business with Consumers and with others.
- Administering a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion.
- Providing documentation or communications that have been requested.
- Corresponding with Consumers, including sending marketing communications.
- Market research purposes.
- Other business purposes that are compatible with the context in which the personal information was collected.
T3 Micro has shared the personal information described above for the business purposes described above in the prior twelve (12) months.
T3 has shared such personal information for its business purposes with service providers, affiliates and digital marketing companies for the business purposes described above. In addition, we may share personal information with third parties in connection with the potential or actual sale of our company or any of our assets, or those of any affiliated company, in which case personal information held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets. We will also respond to requests for personal information where required by to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
California “Shine the Light” Law
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose information regarding the disclosure of your personal information with third-parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. These businesses are required to accept such requests from customers but are only required to honor one request per calendar year. In each instance, businesses have thirty (30) days to respond to each inquiry submitted through the designated addresses. Each inquiring customer is entitled to receive: (1) the categories of customer information that T3 Micro disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior calendar year and (2) the names and addresses of the third-party businesses, and, if the name does not indicate the nature of the third party business, a reasonable indication of the third parties’ business.
To request such information from T3 Micro, you may do so by sending email correspondence noting your name, address, and email address to email@example.com. Further, you must also include a request that T3 Micro provide such information to you using the following or similar text in your correspondence. "I request that T3 Micro provide its third-party information sharing disclosures required by Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code."
Contact for More Information
Last updated October 5, 2020