Effective Date: July 30, 2020
Why we collect personal information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about. We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, purchase T3 Micro products and/or services, or contact our sales or support associates.
If you do not want T3 Micro to keep you up to date with T3 Micro news and the latest information on products and services, please click the appropriate box when you register or buy products from T3 Micro, Inc. or opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of T3 Micro email communications.
What information we collect and how we may use it
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
- We may ask for your personal information when you’re discussing a service issue on the phone with an associate, participating in an online survey, registering your products, or purchasing a product.
- When you interact with T3 Micro, including through our website, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences, your credit card information and information about the T3 Micro products you own, such as their serial numbers and date of purchase, and information relating to a support or service issue.
- We also collect information for market research purposes to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
- We collect information regarding customer activities on our websites. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them. Some of this information is collected automatically by data collection tools on our website. For more information about these tools, please see the section entitled, “Cookies and other technologies”, below.
- We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for customer service, auditing, research, and analysis to improve T3 Micro’s products. We may also use your personal information to contact you concerning changes to our website, to provide you with information or advertisements concerning our products and services, and to provide other information relating to T3 Micro’s business.
When we disclose your information
T3 Micro takes your privacy very seriously. T3 Micro does not sell or rent your contact information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share your personal information with:
- Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf: We may share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host our websites or assist us in providing functionality on our websites, host customer data, provide data analysis and research, send out email updates about products and services, and to process payments.
- For Legal Purposes: We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control: We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with a change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
How we protect your personal information
T3 Micro takes reasonable precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, the security of information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. We suggest that you change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
Cookies and other technologies
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. T3 Micro will not use the information collected to market directly to any person.
Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site. You may also manage your cookie preferences here.
Do Not Track
Our website does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
For Residents of California
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of customers' personal information with third-parties. These businesses are required to accept such requests from customers but are only required to honor one request per calendar year. In each instance, businesses have thirty (30) days to respond to each inquiry. Each inquiring customer is entitled to receive an explanation of the categories of customer information shared and the names and addresses of the third-party businesses. In limited circumstances, customers' failure to submit requests in the manner specified will not require a response from the business.
If you are a resident of California and a current T3 Micro customer, you may be eligible to request such information from T3 Micro by sending an email correspondence noting your name, address, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further, you must also include a request that T3 Micro provide such information to you using the following or similar text in your correspondence. "I request that T3 Micro provide its third-party information sharing disclosures required by Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code." This same request may be made by regular mail by sending a written communication containing the information above to:
T3 Micro, Inc.
880 Apollo St. Suite 200
El Segundo, CA 90245
For Residents of Nevada
T3 does not sell your personal information. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a request that T3 not sell any personal information we have collected about you by sending an email to email@example.com with “Nevada Opt-Out Request” in the subject line.
If you sign up for our text messaging program, cookies may be used to personalize your experience (e.g. send you personalized text messages such as shopping cart reminders).
Terms and Conditions
By creating an account and continuing to use this website, you agree to be bound our Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions affect your rights – please read the same carefully to confirm your acceptance of the same.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
Notification of Changes